CodeIT is inviting an experienced DevOps Engineer to join one of our challenged and interesting projects with a good perspective to become a DevOps Tech Lead!
• Docker + Docker Swarm: build new images (Dockerfile), setup and maintenance of services (docker-compose.yml), setup and support of a cluster (swarm)
• Grafana: dashboard configuration, alerting, datasources
• ElasticSearch: experience building queries
• Kubernetes deployed as a service and on-premise
• CI / CD: gitlab-ci (setup and maintenance of pipelines)
• Intermediate level in both spoken and written English
Desired to have:
• Ingress proxy (Kong or Traefik)
• Syslog / logstash (centralized logging setup, processing and parsing incoming log messages)
• Distributed file systems: GlusterFS, Ceph
• Prometheus: collect metrics, override metrics,alerting, 3rd-party exporters
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads)
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
• Internal library
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
• Experienced and supportive team members
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
• Legal support
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
IT Recruiter, Alesia Hrynchuk
Project is airbnb-like social platform for people around the world who are choosing to live together — roommates. It has 5+ million active listings in different countries all over the world and 3 million active users every month.
The main goal for our company is to get rid of the old API written in .NET and build absolutely new scaleable architecture using the latest technology trends in Python and ReactJS.
The team will consist of at least 2 software engineers for every direction (Back-end, Front-end, iOS, Android) and will be managed by CodeIT’s Project manager. We anticipate meetings with the client in our office and potential business trips to the USA for key members.