CodeIT is inviting an experienced Python Developer to join one of our long-term projects and work on a permanent basis in our Kharkiv office
• 4+ years of commercial experience with Python
• Knowledge of Flask framework
• MongoDB experience
• Understanding of microservices architecture
• Knowledge of Docker
• Knowledge of Redis will be a plus
• English level: intermediate and higher
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads)
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
• Internal library
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
• Experienced and supportive team members
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
• Legal support
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
IT Recruiter, Alesia Hrynchuk
Project is airbnb-like social platform for people around the world who are choosing to live together — roommates. It has 5+ million active listings in different countries allover the world and 3 million of active users every month.
The main goal for our company is to get rid of old API written in .NET and build absolutely new scaleable architecture using latest technology trends in Python and ReactJS.
The team will consist of at least 2 software engineers for every directions (Back-end, Front-end, iOS, Android) and will be managed by CodeIT’s Project manager. We anticipate meetings with the client in our office and potential business trips to the USA for key members.