CodeIT is looking for a self-driven and ambitious Senior Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis. If you are a passionate worker and learner we encourage you to apply to an open position of Business Analyst in our company.
• 2+ years of experience in business analysis of IT projects
• Understanding of business analysis in different methodologies (waterfall, agile),
• Understanding of IT industry and software development
• Experience in creating project documentation and other materials (UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, User Stories, Backlogs)
• Conducting/facilitation of meetings and presentations;
• Knowledge of at least one programming language will be a plus
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization
• Upper-intermediate oral and written English
• Problem solving and attention to details
• Strong analytical and self-management skills
• Perform requirements elicitation (both on the pre-sale stage and during the project implementation)
• Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, communicate and maintain requirements
• Analyze requirements, document and model them (both for waterfall and agile methodologies)
• Manage requirements (both for waterfall and agile methodologies)
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads)
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
• Internal library
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
• Experienced and supportive team members
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
• Legal support
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
IT Recruiter, Kateryna Klymchuk
tel.number: 093 699 38 33
CodeIT is software development company with a crazy love for challenges. We create custom
web and mobile solutions for different business domains, provide professional business analysis and
consulting services. Since 2007 we have made many companies happy — from startups to established
businesses. Our work has no geographical borders, we have main office in Ukraine but our services
are international — we work with more than 20 countries.
We not only participate in creating a product, but also build a long-standing business relations
with our clients. The partnership built on mutual trust is one of our greatest values.