• 3+ years of experience in Backend programming.
• Good experience in Node.js.
• Strong knowledge in MySQL or\and MongoDb.
• Knowledge of at least 1 of Front-End frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) would be a plus.
• Understanding of MVC principles.
• Experience with NGINX webserver would be a plus.
• Experience in implementing web services with a REST and Web API architecture.
• Experience with ElasticSearch would be a plus.
• Ability to work with technical documentation/specifications for the project.
• English level: Intermediate and higher.
• Experience with Socket.io.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services.
• Knowledge of TypeScript, Express.js.
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts.
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
• Internal library.
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
• Experienced and supportive team members.
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
• Legal support.
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
CodeIT is inviting an experienced Node.js Developer to join one of our long-term projects and work on a permanent basis in our Kharkiv office.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
IT Recruiter, Lisa Reutska