We are looking for a talented .Net Developer for the full-time job. You will be working in a team of up to 10 developers in an atmosphere of constant professional growth and knowledge sharing on a project for a US-based consulting and auditing company. You will play a crucial role in the design, development, testing, and deployment of software solutions for our Client. Your main focus will be building solutions and services to accommodate Client’s needs in the fintech domain, including auditing, consulting, tax services. Our Client works with different kinds of industries with the focus on understanding businesses’ unique opportunities and challenges using customized modules to the Client’s products & CRM systems.
- Professional .NET development experience (3+ years)
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Web API
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Intermediate-level data integration skills
- Knowledge of SQL and database design
- Experience with version control systems
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile development environment
- English — Upper-Intermediate level and higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Azure cloud platform
- Experience with Fintech domain
- Knowledge of test automation and quality assurance principles and tools (TestRail, Postman)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Participate in app development and customization efforts.
- Manage moderate data integrations and transformations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and define project requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality .NET applications and solutions.
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code that adheres to coding standards.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to team members.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including planning, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Conduct manual and automated testing of solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest .NET technologies and best practices.
- Assist in the estimation and planning of development tasks.
- Participate in solution design and architecture discussions.
- Implement intermediate-level security and compliance measures.
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
- Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads)
- Сompensation of participation in conferences and workshops
- Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training)
- Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
- Internal library
- Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
- Experienced and supportive team members
- Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
- Legal support
- Well-equipped offices located in Kharkiv, Vinnytsia