CodeIT is an international company with headquarters in Ukraine is looking for a HR Manager to join the Team in Vinnytsia. We aspire for a great personality to help us build-up a modern People Agenda based on our Values by implementing top-notch HR tools and app and approaches.
If you have a passion for HR, a broad knowledge of HR functions, from onboarding to performance management and corporate culture enhancement, have fair experience in relationship management and look to boost your career in the field, CodeIT Vinnytsia is the place to be!
Your role as a HR Manager will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks to become and act as a valuable point-of-contact to the team members. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential.
The goal is to ensure all the HR tasks within the personal span of control are running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Understanding the specifics of the IT market and how IT companies work
- Collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think positively
- Excellent written and verbal communication, high-quality document and report preparation
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Demonstrated ability to apply the skills of psychology in terms of team motivation and self-analysis
- Practical experience in building and maintaining HRM processes from scratch
- Strong multi-tasking abilities to navigate ambiguity and a fast-paced environment of scaling company
- High level of responsibility, result-focus, attentiveness
- Stress tolerance, self-awareness, developed communicative skills
- Courage to speak up and challenge others
- Proactive approach and curiosity
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Develop and manage onboarding and off-boarding of the growing team
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues and ensure balanced win-win engagement initiatives are used
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employees’ development (1:1, Performance reviews, IDPs)
- Identify gaps, propose and implement changes that will positively influence employee experience
- Conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
BEING A MEMBER OF THE CODEIT TEAM MEANS:
- Career Path and growth opportunities
- Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops
- Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training)
- Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
- Internal library
- Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
- Experienced and supportive team members
- Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
- Legal support
- Well-equipped offices located in Kharkiv, Vinnytsia, and Sofia
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
Recruiter, Irina Kuzmina
Email: [email protected]