CodeIT is a team of professionals whose knowledge, skills and hard work has made it possible to meet the growing needs of our clients in IT world for 15 years. We offer each employee the best opportunities for training, development and realizing their potential so that everyone felt proud of their inspiring work.
We are looking for a dynamic process manager to create new and improve the efficiency of our existing business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for creating new and evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You also will be in charge of updating process documents and conducting efficiency audits.
- Update and manage a strategy of company processes.
- Create new, update, and optimize existing business processes.
- Managing an internal library of processes, procedures, and policies to keep it consistent.
- Analyzing the efficiency and costs of existing business processes.
- Overseeing the implementation of new business processes.
- Roll out business processes in the company.
- Act as a manager and executor at the stage of starting a process in the company.
- Troubleshooting and supporting new business processes.
Requirements (must have):
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar position (responsibilities).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Thirst to learn
Requirements (as a plus):
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, process control management, or similar.
- Intermediate (or higher) English level
- Participate in ISO certification (ISO 9001/ISO 2700)
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Good knowledge of IT industry processes.