CodeIT is looking for a self-driven and ambitious Senior Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis of IT projects
- Understanding of business analysis in different methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Understanding of IT industry and software development
- Experience in creating project documentation and other materials (UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, User Stories)
- Conducting/facilitation of meetings and presentations
- Basic knowledge of one programming language would be a plus
- Experience in presales activities
- Product management background
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Upper-intermediate oral and written English
- Strong analytical and self-management skills
- Perform requirements elicitation (both on the pre-sale stage and during the project implementation)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, communicate, and maintain requirements
- Analyze requirements, document, and model them
- Manage requirements
BEING A MEMBER OF THE CODEIT TEAM MEANS:
- Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
- Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops.
- Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
- Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
- Internal library.
- Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
- Experienced and supportive team members.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
- Legal support.
- Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
- Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
- Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
Recruiter, Irina Kuzmina
Email: [email protected]