ENGLISH INTERMEDIATE or higher!
• Basic understanding and/or experience with PHP5-7;
• Basic knowledge of Git (Mercurial)
• Understanding of OOP concepts and their usage in PHP;
• Basic knowledge with relational database(s), e.g. MySQL;
• Basic knowledge of REST, JSON, HTTP(S), etc;
• Eager to learn new technologies and grow as a software engineer;
• Ability to deal with routine tasks
CodeIT is inviting PHP beginners to take part in its paid trainee program.
The program lasts three to four months and after the successful completion of the program,
Trainee gets into commercial projects under the mentorship of experienced developers.
CodeIT is happy to develop and train those who are interested in professional progress,
and we know how to do it.
• Participating in the server-side development;
• Responsible for task estimation, implementation, and debugging;
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by QA team;
• Database design and development;
• Constantly improve the application architecture, performance, and security;
• Learning new technologies and implementing them into a project;
• Make technical decisions together with the team