CodeIT is a service product development company. We know how to transform the business ideas into profitable IT products.
We are inviting an experienced Vue.js Developer to join one of our long-term projects and work on a permanent basis in our Kharkiv office.
• 3+ years of full-time work experience in the Vue.js ecosystem, including either Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, or Nuxt.js, TypeScript.
• Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
• Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass or Less
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Communication Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English)
• Architect, build and maintain excellent Vue applications with clean code, pixel-perfect, and smooth UIs across all platforms
• Leverage APIs for deep integrations
• Building modular and reusable components and libraries
• Optimizing application for performance
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Assist with building estimates, participation in presales activities
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads)
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training)
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
• Internal library
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
• Experienced and supportive team members
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
• Legal support
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
IT Recruiter, Olesia Kovalova