CodeIT is a service product development company. We know how to transform business ideas into profitable IT products.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join our team and work on a permanent basis at one of our international projects.
• 4+ years of experience in manual WEB and Mobile testing
• Strong understanding of QA/QC process
• Advanced knowledge of testing approaches, techniques, and methodologies
• Strong knowledge of client-server architecture
• Good experience in testing of web services / API
• Good experience in working with Git, Jira, Confluence
• Strong experience in working with console
• Strong experience in writing testing documentation
• Strong ability to prioritize in a multitasking environment
• Experience in organizing and leading test processes from the requirements analysis to the post-release stages
• Good estimation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• English — Upper-Intermediate level and higher
Will be a plus:
• Experience in automated testing
• Experience in performance testing
• Experience in security testing
• Third-Party testing (Stripe, PayPal, Google, Facebook, Twitter Auth)
• Analyzing requirements for validity and feasibility
• Collaborate closely with other team members across the world
• Execute all levels of manual testing
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Communicate with the client and his team directly
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts.
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
• Internal library.
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
• Experienced and supportive team members.
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
• Legal support.
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
IT Recruiter, Olesia Kovalova