CodeIT is a service product development company. We know how to transform the business ideas into profitable IT products.
We are inviting Junior Project Manager to join our team and work on a permanent basis in our Kharkiv office at one of our international projects.
• Upper-intermediate level of English (both speaking and writing skills).
• Being a self-motivated, stress-resistant and proactive person.
• Strong desire to learn.
• Good communication skills.
• Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• More than one year of relevant experience in a software development company.
• Theoretical knowledge and some practical experience in traditional (PMI, Waterfall, etc.) and Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, XP, etc.) project management methodologies.
• Knowledge of related software tools (MS Project, Jira, Redmine, etc.).
• Direct and manage project development from project Initiation to Closure within budget, schedule and resource limits.
• Project team management (control, motivation, team-buildings, etc.).
• Manage client expectations related to project, monitor and increase client satisfaction, facilitate client communications.
• Project ownership in all aspects (budget, scope, schedule, quality, etc.).
• Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing.
• Be a part of a management team and Perform company processes improvement projects.
BEING A MEMBER OF THE CODEIT TEAM MEANS:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops.
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
• Internal library.
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
• Experienced and supportive team members.
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
• Legal support.
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.