CodeIT a service product development company is looking for a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
• At least 5 years of experience managing teams of developers
• At least 2 years of high managerial experience such as CTO or VP of technology/development
• Wast experience in projects with real-time connections: chats, audio & video call. Good understanding of architecture for web-based video chat build with WebRTС
• Strong fluency in working with product roadmap planning and development organization software
• Experience in overseeing multi-platform product development, such as releases for iOS, Android and Web rolling out simultaneously
• Technical background (Java preferable) In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
• Proactive problem solver
• Create a timeline for the development and deployment of technology services
• Outline the goals for research and development
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators and metrics
• Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs
• Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
• Assist other departments in using technology effectively
• Keep track of IT budgets in order to update the performance of the technology.
• Ensure the IT budget has no unnecessary expenses
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts.
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
• Internal library.
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
• Experienced and supportive team members.
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
• Legal support.
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me
IT Recruiter, Olesia Kovalova