CodeIT is a service product development company. We know how to transform the business ideas into profitable IT products. We are inviting Middle React developer to join our team.
• 3 years of experience in Front End development
• Good knowledge of React, Redux, Redux-Saga
• Experience with SSR (server-side rendering, Nextjs);
• Excellent HTML5, CSS3, ES6 skills
• Good knowledge jss (styled-components)
• Experience with material-ui, yup, formik (optional)
• Markup experience with responsive layout
• Ability to work with technical documentation/specifications for the project
• English level: Intermediate and higher
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts.
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
• Internal library.
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
• Experienced and supportive team members.
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
• Legal support.
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me
IT Recruiter, Nataliia Briko
Skype: Natalie Briko
Project is an Airbnb-like social platform for people around the world who are choosing to live together — roommates. It has 5+ million active listings in different countries all over the world and 3 million active users every month.
The main goal for us to get rid of the old API written in .NET and build absolutely new scaleable architecture using the latest technology trends in Python and ReactJS. It’s also planned to perform the redesign of the front-end and add new features. The team has already started the backend development and design. Now it’s the right time to start client-side development, including Web, iOS and Android. The team, managed by CodeIT’s PM, communicates with the client daily.