CodeIT is looking for a self-driven and ambitious Senior Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
If you are ready to work on multiple projects and create a variety of solutions — please, feel free to contact us to discuss possible cooperation.
• 4+ years of experience in business analysis of IT projects.
• Understanding of business analysis in different methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
• Understanding of IT industry and software development.
• Experience in creating project documentation and other materials (UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, User Stories).
• Conducting/facilitation of meetings and presentations.
• Basic knowledge of one programming language would be a plus.
• Experience in presales activities.
• Product management background.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
• Upper-intermediate oral and written English.
• Strong analytical and self-management skills.
• Perform requirements elicitation (both on the pre-sale stage and during the project implementation).
• Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, communicate, and maintain requirements.
• Analyze requirements, document, and model them.
• Manage requirements.
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts.
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
• Internal library.
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
• Experienced and supportive team members.
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
• Legal support.
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me
IT Recruiter, Lisa Reutska