CodeIT is inviting an experienced Project Manager to join our team of professionals and work on a permanent basis in our Kharkiv office. The specialist will be responsible for monitoring of teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept.
• More than 5 years of relevant experience in IT outsourcing company.
• Good knowledge of Traditional (PMI, Waterfall and etc.) and Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, XP, Lean and etc.) project management methodologies.
• Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Knowledge of related software tools.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Excellent communication skills and meeting facilitation skills.
• Confidence in people management.
• Being self-motivated and proactive person.
• Full working proficiency in English (both speaking and writing skills).
Would be a plus:
• Availability of Portfolio or Program management .
• Experience in Division or Unit management.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study.
• Direct and manage project development from project Initiation to Closure within budget, schedule and resource limits.
• Take part in Engagement process (projects estimation, creating proposal, negotiations with the client).
• Project team management (staffing, personal development plans, 1 on 1, team-buildings, motivation, etc.).
• Manage client expectations related to project, monitor and increase client satisfaction, facilitate client communications.
• Project ownership in all aspects (budget, scope, schedule, quality, etc.).
• Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing.
• Establish practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and portfolio team.
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts.
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
• Internal library.
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
• Experienced and supportive team members.
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
• Legal support.
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me
IT Recruiter, Lisa Reutska
Development of the system which improves sales performance in any industry.
— to set more parameters for calculating the probability of conclusion of transactions than other standard
— predict sales
— predict the loading of a service on a team
— predict the profitability of a project
— build graphs / charts.
The system also allows you to make a forecast for the project, time, risk, probability, etc.
In addition, the sales person can make proposals directly from the system, and quickly upload them to the upstream boss.