CodeIT is inviting an experienced iOS Developer to join our team.
You’re the right fit for this role if you’re responsible and independent, have a passion for creating new solutions, have a wide range of knowledge in the development.
• More than 5 years of experience in Mobile development
• Strong experience with Swift (2+ years)
• Advanced knowledge of Objective-C, Objective-C runtime, iOS memory management
• Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
• Advanced knowledge of design patterns
• Understanding of functional programming paradigm
• Advanced knowledge of iOS native frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, AVFoundation).
• Proficiency in Core Data stack
• Knowledge of alternative data storage systems will be a plus (Realm, Firebase).
• Advanced knowledge of Auto-layout engine and UIView rendering principles.
• Strong understanding of commonly used 3rd party frameworks (Alamofire/AFNetworking, MagicalRecord, RestKit, FMDB, SocketRocket\SocketIO, Moya, SwiftyJSON, PromiseKit/Bolts, FacebookSDK).
• Strong knowledge of dependencies management systems (CocoaPods, Carthage/SPM would be a plus)
• Ability to manage Apple Developer portal team
• Knowledge of full AppStore Connect release flow
• Understanding of HTTP principles
• Higher computer science education would be a plus
• Professional working proficiency in English (both oral and writing skills)
• Developing new and supporting existing modules of various applications with the support of scalability and reusability
• Support for internal applications
• Implementing Proof-of-Concepts applications
• Making full AppStore-submission cycle
• Managing Apple Developer and AppStore Connect teams
• iOS development and deployment consulting
• Implementing and managing CI/CD solutions and systems
• Assessing requirements and making estimates for future projects;
• Mentoring and coaching
Being a member of the CodeIT team means:
• Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads)
• Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops, invited experts
• Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training)
• Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
• Internal library
• Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
• Experienced and supportive team members
• Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
• Legal support
• Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities
• Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact us
IT Recruiter, Katerina Klimchuk