This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work in a sales team directly managed by our CEO Konstantin Karpushin, who has become in 2015 one of the youngest partner in one of the BIG4 companies by transforming the sales process which led to the growth of revenue six times.
We expect that you will:
- Search for leads using special tools, e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CrunchBase, Snov.io, or similar, based on the ICP and defined search criteria.
- Analyze the correspondence of the leads in the existing database with our ICP.
- Set up email campaigns in outreach platforms, e.g., Lemlist or similar, and manage deliverability.
- Proactively approach companies and leads via email and LinkedIn to introduce Codebridge services.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting regular follow-ups to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Participate in the pre-sale process, perform lead qualification and its needs, prepare presentations, and handle objections (if any).
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged.
- Prepare and analyze marketing and sales pipeline reports/dashboards.
Must-have requirements, i.e., there’s no point in applying if you don’t meet these criteria
- Speaks English fluently and writes without mistakes.
- Experienced in Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
- Experienced in research techniques and familiarity with the most common tools for data search.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to perform advanced and enhanced research.
- Result-oriented with the understanding of KPIs and how they fit.
- Have strong communication skills. Experienced in initiating and successfully maintaining conversations.
Additional requirements, i.e., something that you might not have right now that you can quickly master
- Experienced in cold outreach concepts and workflows.
- Active LinkedIn user and familiar with Sales Navigator.
- Experienced with outreach tools, i.e., Reply.io, Lemlist, or similar.
- Experienced with CRM systems, e.g., Pipedrive, HubSpot, or similar.
- Familiarity with the most common tools for searching/validating emails, e.g., PhantomBuster, Snov.io, Hunter, NeverBounce, or similar.
What we offer
- A bonus system that depends on the company’s profits.
- Paid leave (20 working days).
- Sick leave (up to 10 working days).
- Sick leave without a certificate (up to 5 working days).
- Very fun corporate parties.
- The ability to work remotely.
Codebridge Technology, Inc. is a custom software development company with a focus on building web .NET and mobile solutions.
We also provide customers with team extension services. We are flexible, we quickly adjust to client’s needs and the situation on the market with a focus on the high quality of provided services.
Our clients are product and service-based companies from the United States and Europe.