- Design UI/UX interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Analyze the usability of apps and sites and propose creative solutions for improvement
- 1 year of commercial experience in UI/UX design
- Experience with modern prototyping tools (preferably Figma, Adobe XD), other Adobe CC products (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with wireframes design, mockup, interactive prototypes, mind-map, interaction scenarios
- Experience in Design Systems Development
- Having an excellent understanding of the contemporary trends in graphic design
- Advanced level of English
- Having a portfolio
- Attentiveness to details and communication skills.
It will be an advantage if you are KAMA, Projector, Meat Study alumni.
- A young and ambitious team
- Competitive salary, a lot of new opportunity for career development
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 15 sick leave
- Remote work till the end of the COVID-19 pandemic