Code&Care — is a successful full-stack development company, which provides clients with high-quality development assistance worldwide.
Now our team has a position for Database administrator.
• Good knowledge of the features of MySQL or MariaDB, and the ability to utilize them• Experience in writing complex and optimized SQL queries, creating stored procedures, and database scripts.
• Experience with performance tuning on a large (millions) amount of data (indexes, partitions, query SQL, etc.)
• Experience with Liquibase or similar tool
• Ability to work with large team
• Ability to do the SQL review of the teammates
• Hands-on experience with large, complex databases, including design, normalization, replication, etc
• Creation, migration, maintenance, and administration of MySQL databases in different environments, including production, for the different customers
• Mentor application development teams for database development practices
• Develop database design and architecture documentation
• Upper Intermediate level of English;
What the company offers:
• Constant and interesting work with foreign clients;
• Salary review every
• Flexible working hours;
• Annual paid 30 days vacation and paid sick day;
• Medical insurance policy;
• 50% cost compensation of sports, English lessons, courses, conferences.