We are looking for a Full-stack developer in a startup in the area of performance measurement and motivation. The main purpose of this application is to help to conduct performance reviews of software engineering teams and individuals and help to motivate them to grow.
• 2+ years of experience in web development and project support.
• Excellent knowledge of React* framework and all related technologies (Redux, React Router, etc.) Saga or Thunk, Typescript, MUI
• Excellent knowledge of Node.js* framework.
• Experience with version control systems Git
• Understanding testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
• Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies experience/understanding
• English level — Intermediate and higher
• High-quality code conforms to industry best practices and complies with company standards to committed timescales.
• Gain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the domain, product, and codebase
• Proactively engage with colleagues, and management to ensure successful outcomes.
• Flexible approach to required tasks and activities within a small company environment
• Continuously improve skills and knowledge by staying current with the latest technologies and best-practice and being willing to share with others
• Ensure that code correctness against acceptance criteria using test automation best practice.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and maintain professional interpersonal skills in a corporate environment
• B.S. in Computer Science or Program Engineering