• Experience with: Ruby(2.4) — the availability to write good and clean
• Ruby on Rails (5.2.2) — basic concept, understanding of MVC, API,
• Experience with Devise, RailsAdmin and related gems.
• PostgreSQL, Git.
• Experience with AWS S3 and Elastic BeanStalk, available to use SHH connections, understanding of Docker or Vagrant concept.
• At least Intermediate level of English;
• Altering and improving ongoing projects;
• New products development;
• Code documentation.
• real flexible working hours.
• 30 days of paid vacation +10 sick days (working days).
• remote or office work (Kyiv and Kharkiv)
• the ability for growth( skills matrix, team leads program)
• 50% compensation for English, sports, educational entertainment (tech meet-ups, etc.)
• 100% compensation of health insurance program.