• experience in managing distributed teams 6 months at least;
• upper-intermediate / advanced English;
• experience with Agile or Kanban;
• experience in people management — onboarding, rotations, dismissal of team members;
• good understanding of business concepts and analyses;
• understanding the processes of software design & development;
• communication and Teamwork skills;
• stress / conflict resolution;
• customer requirements processing: data collection, preparation of documents, keeping materials up to date,
• analysis of logical contradictions, clarification of the wishes of a customer;
• in-depth analysis of each task;
• check the implemented functionality for compliance with the original requirements.
• take part and lead processes within the team (meetings, follow-ups).
• analyze the current state of the system and business processes, suggest improvements.
• management, control, and motivation of the team.
• real flexible working hours.
• 30 days of paid vacation+ 10 sick days (working days).
• partially remote or office work ( Kharkiv)
• the ability for growth( skills matrix, team leads program)
• 50% compensation for English, sports, and educational entertainment(
tech meet-ups, etc.)
• 100% compensation of health insurance program.