• 2+ years’ experience in software development
• Object-oriented programming using Java
• Experience working with RDBMS (Oracle is a Plus)
• Experience working with Hibernate and Spring
• Experience working with RESTful API
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Open in communication, follow business ethics
• Aptitude for learning new technologies
• Experience with the Agile process
• English — Intermediate+
• A challenging job
• A competitive salary
• Free medical insurance coverage
• Health program (free swimming pool and gym)
• Flexible working hours
• 24 fully paid vacation days
• Paid sick leave
• A convenient location — 5 minutes from metro Nivki, free parking
• Working with Product Owners, Management Group and Business Analysts to implement daily data upload requests
• Assist with production and maintenance activities
• Work in Scrum team improving existing backend for new and existing user interface, daily hands-on programming tasks
We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Java Software Engineer and join a dynamic team of professionals.
About the project:
Since 2005 we have created, and now improve, scale and support the recognized leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions.
About the position:
We are seeking an engineer in supporting our daily business requests for data uploads and building the greatly performing, stable and scalable system using the latest technologies. In this role, you will help improving the existing backend for new user interface of our risk management platform, and communicate daily with business team to support the data upload requests. Using the Agile methodology, you will learn from team of engineers the development of features for new and existing products, and will interface with your team daily to obtain guidance and support on industry best practices.
About the company:
CMK is an award-winning developer and publisher of the premium-quality software for a range of target markets for Macintosh, Windows and mobile platforms (see www.mackiev.com).