Development of world class commercial scientific 2D graphing and statistics software for Windows, Mac and iOS versions of the app which is combination of biostatistics, curve fitting (nonlinear regression) and scientific graphing.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- C\C++ (language standard C++11, C++14, C++17)
- STL, ATL, Templates, Multithreading technics
- Networking and Internet SDKs (WinInet, WinHTTP, etc.), REST API
- User Interface (WinApi)
- Experience of programming in MS Visual Studio
- Work experience with Git, Jira, Confluence
- Good technical English.
- Maintain existing and develop new features of software product
- Provide estimates for development efforts
- Draft and maintain Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) and specifications
- Transform software designs, PRDs and specifications into high quality code
- Maintain open and continuous communications with managerial, engineering, and QA personnel.
- Free medical insurance coverage and health program
- Paid sick leave
- 24 fully paid vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home with company"s work equipment
- Remote work during quarantine time and a possibility to work from office after