● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
● Understanding typesystems such as Typescript and/or Flow
● Experience with React/Redux on FrontEnd
● Experience designing and developing APIs (REST, GraphQL)
● Experience working with relational and non-relational database (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
● Understanding of modern application development environments (Docker, CI/CD, AWS, etc)
● Experience with data syncing technology from end-user devices to cloud (e.g. photos, videos, etc) and protocols (e.g. WebSockets, etc)
● Understanding of OOP and FP paradigms, SOLID principles and design patterns
● Understanding of technologies: WebAssembly, WebGL, Canvas API, SVG, etc.
● A challenging job
● A competitive salary
● Free medical insurance coverage and health program
● Flexible working hours
● 24 fully paid vacation days
● Paid sick leave
● A convenient location — 5 minutes from metro Nivki, free parking
● Perform hands-on activities for all stages of the software development life cycle
● Participate in architecture planning to determine the optimal architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability for the solution
Our client GraphPad the leading provider of software developed exclusively for the international scientific community looking for Senior Full-Stack (React/Node) Engineer.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Full-Stack (React/Node) Engineer to join the Web team for a leading scientific software company. In this role, you will help define and develop a next-generation platform that unites a portfolio of category-leading brands, using modern technologies including Node.js, React, GraphQL and Docker.