Clovertech was founded in Ukraine, we are a team of experts in the entertainment and software development industry that works on producing and launching products based on modern technologies, data, and analytics.
We develop our own B2B Solutions for the entertainment industry.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (Node.js+React) to join our Clovertech Family.
Join the Front-End team which is building a flexible user-facing Portal with games integration, as well as Headless CMS and Apollo Federation GraphQL microservices for platform operations. Participate in architectural decision-making and build the platform together with a team of trusted professionals. Learn and follow the most best-practical ways to create the most enjoyable product for customers and witness the rise of the top industry-leading entertainment platform ;)
🍀What you will do
- Create rich and complex SPAs (Portal website with games integration, Headless CMS).
- Create production-ready GraphQL back-end for Portal as well as Headless CMS.
- Full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements — to delivering changes to production, monitoring, and performance tuning, including all the fun stuff of CI/CD like unit-testing, code review, and feature toggling).
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s, and product managers, provide the best solutions, and influence the product
- Listen and speak in the corporate Web Dev League to share knowledge and Web Dev news to enforce professional growth
🍀What you need
- Work experience with commercial projects over 2 years
- Experience in front-end development targeting mobile and desktop browsers on different devices
- React/Redux/Apollo/Jest ecosystem knowledge and experience
- Node.js and its ecosystem knowledge
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo Federation) and/or commercial experience in development with regular microservice architecture
- Experience with real-time data processing and transformation
- Experience with RDBMS, Kafka
- Proven experience in tests creation and other CI/CD practices.
- Experience in code review, refactoring, cross-team communication skills
- Written English
🍀Nice to have
- Knowledge of Next.js and Material UI ecosystem
- Experience in applying multi-branding concepts for a single cross-platform product
- Experience in Strapi, Apollo Studio, MobX, Protobuf, Immutable, Lodash, Storybook, CSS-in-JS, Webdriver.io, Rushjs, or similar monorepo solutions
- Experience in GitLab, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with Jamstack
- Experience with Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with BDD and test automation
- Understanding and experience with Server Side Rendering approach
- Experience in SEO and performance optimization and in code performance analysis
- Experience in Webpack, pnpm
🍀What we offer
- Competitive compensation reward
- Friendly working environment with high level professionalism
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical Insurance
- Different corporate events and volunteers help programs
- Referral program
- Flexible workspace. Work from home or cozy coworking in the city center
- Awesome gifts and merch for participation in activities
- Open-door culture: simplified processes and transparent communication
🍀Common Candidate’s journey
Candidates application —> CV based Interview —> Acquaintance with Hiring Manager & Competency interview —> Managers Interview —> Feedback —> Job offer —> Welcome to Clovertech Family