Join the Front-End team which is building a flexible user-facing Portal with games integration, as well as Headless CMS and Apollo Federation GraphQL microservices for platform operations. Participate in architectural decision-making and build the platform together with a team of trusted professionals. Learn and follow the most best-practical ways to create the most enjoyable product for customers and witness the rise of the top industry-leading entertainment platform ;)
- Create rich and complex SPAs (Portal website with games integration, Headless CMS).
- Create production-ready GraphQL back-end for Portal as well as Headless CMS.
- Full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements — to delivering changes to production, monitoring, and performance tuning, including all the fun stuff of CI/CD like unit-testing, code review, and feature toggling).
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s, and product managers, provide the best solutions, and influence the product.
- Listen and speak in the corporate Web Dev League to share knowledge and Web Dev news to enforce professional growth.
- Work experience with commercial projects over 2 years.
- Experience in front-end development targeting mobile and desktop browsers on different devices.
- React/Redux/Apollo/Jest ecosystem knowledge and experience.
- Node.js and its ecosystem knowledge.
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo Federation) and/or commercial experience in development with regular microservice architecture.
- Experience with real-time data processing and transformation.
- Experience with RDBMS, Kafka.
- Proven experience in tests creation and other CI/CD practices.
- Experience in code review, refactoring, cross-team communication skills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Next.js and Material UI ecosystem.
- Experience in applying multi-branding concepts for a single cross-platform product.
- Experience in Strapi, Apollo Studio, MobX, Protobuf, Immutable, Lodash, Storybook, CSS-in-JS, Webdriver.io, Rushjs, or similar monorepo solutions.
- Experience in Trunk Based Development , GitLab, JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience with Jamstack.
- Experience with Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with BDD and test automation.
- Understanding and experience with Server Side Rendering approach.
- Experience in SEO and performance optimization and in code performance analysis.
- Experience in Webpack, pnpm.
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
- Communication skills.
- Written English.
What do we offer?
We offer many job perks as well as fantastic team culture. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You’ll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.