- Create rich and complex SPAs (entertainment websites with games integration, SportsBook, Back-Office, etc);
- Full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements — to delivering changes to production, including all the fun stuff of CI/CD like unit-testing, code review, and feature toggling);
- Take full responsibility and drive optimization/refactoring projects targeting branding and scaling, performance, quality, development speed improvements for aforementioned SPAs;
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s, and product managers, provide best solutions, and influence the product;
- Take one of the leading roles in organizing corporate Web Dev League to share knowledge and Web Dev news and enforce professional growth.
- At least 3 years of experience with the relevant technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 2+
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of state management — Redux/MobX/@ngrx/ngxs
- Experience with unit testing using Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
Nice to have:
- Experience Developing microservices applications
- Understanding of XSS, CSRF/XSRF
- Understanding of frontend architecture patterns
- Knowledge of classic algorithms as well as data structures
● paid vacation of 20 working days per year;
● paid sick leaves of 15 working days per year, in accordance with the Social package policy;
● medical insurance (after the trial period);