1. Experience of working as a Project Manager at least for 2 years in IT
2. Understanding of software development lifecycle
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
4. Understanding Management Methodologies
5. Experience in gathering requirements
6. Experience with pre-sales and preparing proposals
7. English — upper-intermediate or higher
Will be an advantage:
1. Experience with Jira
2. Mathematical and financial skills
1. You’ll be part of the core team, encouraged by experienced colleagues with outstanding experience in the software development business.
2. You’ill be a first PM in the company so you will have an opportunity to grow and also able to help to build PMO(Project management office)
3. We offer you to work on a few projects simultaneously
4. A friendly working environment with low-level bureaucracy (yes, that’s true).
5. Competitive salary paid in time;
6. Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations;
7. Flexible working hours;
8. Possibility to work remotely, but taking into account as it’s a key role we can’t offer 100% remote work.
9. Teambuilding, etc
10. Assistance in relocation to Lviv (if it’s needed)
1. Create & Manage the Project Scope for the delivery of each project;
2. Gathering information about the tasks and adding tasks to the project management software;
3. Ensure effective communication between the client and the project team
4. Project planning;
5. Project’s progress reporting.
6. Participate in pre-sale meetings
Clover Dynamics is looking for the greatest and self-motivated Project Manager with 2 years of commercial experience. You’ll be part of the boutique IT service company with a great opportunity for career growth (Head of PMO in the future).
We won’t suggest you another typical PM job, but also a wide variety of possibilities, which will allow you to develop yourself and face new challenges:)