The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruptions in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a Dutch company with branches in Denmark, Germany, and Ukraine.
We currently have an open job position for a Middle/Senior AQA Engineer.
- You have already gained a few years of commercial experience with API tests, software tests, and test frameworks, and you are able to bring programming skills with you.
- Experience with modern test frameworks, Postman, and Jira, as well as a general understanding of API and UI testing.
- You have a good technical understanding and would like to develop your knowledge further.
- You enjoy getting involved in a complex system and have some analytical skills to understand the system contexts and error images.
- You are driven by a high-quality standard, creativity, and perseverance.
- You are a team-ready person, have a desire for constructive discussions, and always actively contribute to your team.
- Strategic planning and concept design for test automation in a multi-API environment.
- Build system components for test automation, further development of test setup, and test automation
- Creation of test specifications, test cases, and test plans for functional tests for REST APIs and WebUI
- Your tasks will be concentrated on writing test cases and documentation with support from the QA and dev teams.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Modern office in the city center
- A young & friendly international team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)