We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team.
• OS: Linux (no Windows deployments)
• Languages — Perl, Shell Script, Python and PHP
• Managed Kubernetes
• AWS Lambda, Step Functions
• Databases: Postgres, Redis
• Open-source apps: Apache Airflow, Key Cloak, CraftCMS
• Development Frameworks: Django, Tailwind CSS/UI
• 2+ years of DevOps experience at a Senior or Manager level. Management/Leadership roles would be good but aren’t essential.
• Hands on experience with SaaS applications.
• Agile software development practises.
• AWS and GCP infrastructure.
• Linux based environments
• Repos: Git (and Github) and Github Actions.
• Config management: Ansible or Puppet.
• Design, deploy and maintain Public Cloud (AWS and GCP) infrastructure.
• Select, adopt, and maintain deployment tools.
• Define service level metrics and implementing the monitoring tools for applications.
• Work closely with the software development teams ensure smooth and continuous deployment of applications.
• Maintain and evolve CI/CD pipelines.
• Troubleshooting and incident management.
• Identify and act on areas of improvement and optimisation.
• Define processes and tools for deployment, incident / problem management.