ABOUT THE ROLE
UX/UI Designers at CloudMade are responsible for delivering in-vehicle and mobile experiences and becoming an expert in automotive HMI and an expert in future Intelligent Vehicle UX.
Your role will include:
• Leading user experience design for projects with OEMs, Tier 1s and internal CloudMade demonstrators
• Leading client and internal brainstorms and driving design driven processes through all aspects of CloudMade’s business
• Delivering a mix of concepts and products in a variety of mediums from paper prototypes to wireframes, graphic design and physical prototypes
• Interacting directly and as part of the CloudMade team with OEM and Tier 1 customers as well as CloudMade senior management.
You will stop at nothing until cars are simple and delightful to use. You are a relentless ambassador for the end user, a perfectionist with exceptional taste and judgement.
Your background might include:
• Several years’ experience working as a concept, graphic, UI, UX or similar design either in-house or in an agency
• Experience interacting with customers, including delivering presentations and participating in workshops and co-creation sessions
Automotive experience is helpful but not mandatory. You will be ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of the today’s driver to develop exceptional empathy with the end user.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
• A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
• Health insurance
• Sport compensation
• Parking/transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Personal and professional development
• A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.