ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Junior IT Support Specialist to join our fellow team in Kyiv. This is a team player role for a person with a strong technical background and experience in user support, administration of Windows, Linux and Mac OS workstations as well as Linux server system administration and Networking skills. You have solid communication skills and a professional customer-oriented attitude. We require clear and consistent communication, thorough understanding of existing processes, ensuring the existing infrastructure is in perfect working order and continuous improvement of IT services.
On this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Employee support, resolving software/hardware issues in a friendly and customer oriented way
• User management (LDAP, Google Account, Dropbox, Conference and Dial-In services)
• Purchasing equipment and working with external services
• Setting up workstations and other equipment
• Hardware maintenance
• Device management.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Good spoken and written English
• User support experience
• Good troubleshooting skills, ability to perform HW and SW maintenance and diagnostics
• Web-servers configuration (SSL certs installation, reverse proxy configuration)
• Knowledge of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Networking knowledge
• Virtualization technology
• Jira and Confluence administration
• Windows, Linux, Mac OS system administration
Good to have:
• LDAP configuration experience
• AWS knowledge (most common services EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, etc)
• Strong communication skills & high stress resistance
• Accurate and responsible attitude to work.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
• A competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Sport compensation
• Parking/transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Personal and professional development
• A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.