ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Java Engineer who will be responsible for creating data pipelines, defining data retention policies of huge sets of data (data from automotive buses), creating pipelines for data enrichment and defining connectors for different third party applications. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then implementing and maintaining them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with customers.
• Integrating any big data tools and frameworks
• Implementing ETL processes
• Monitoring performance
• Creating REST API for visualization tools
• Defining data retention policies.
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least two years of working experience in Java/Scala development
• Strong knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem
• Strong communicator who can work independently as well as in a team environment
• Upper Intermediate spoken and written English.
Would be a plus:
• Strong knowledge of HBase and Hadoop
• Experience with the Cloudera ecosystem
• Experience with big data frameworks/storages is a big plus
• Experience at least two cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, IBM, etc.).
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
• A competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Sport compensation
• Parking/transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Personal and professional development
• A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.