The HR Lead’s mission is to create an environment where world class products are built and fill it with the best product creators in the world.
Scope of Work
• Contribute to the development of the company’s strategy
• Align HR processes and systems with business priorities and goals, drive people agenda as an integral part of the business agenda.
• Contribute to achievement of the company’s business objectives through the development and implementation of effective HR solutions, processes and tools.
• Lead the HR function.
• Ensure that company is able to attract, develop, motivate and retain top talent.
• Provide comprehensive operational HR support across the organization. Ensure compliance with local legal requirements in countries (UK, Germany, France & US)
• Promote and deliver company’s values.
• Manage company’s compensation and benefits system, leading the compensation review process at the global level.
• Championing effective performance management; lead quarterly based performance management process including objectives setting and reviews.
• Lead people development programs and career planning process.
• Lead on implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
• Drive effective internal communication.
• Managing HR budget and planning.
• More than five years’ experience of developing and leading HR function ideally within an international company (previous IT industry experience is preferable, but not a must)
• Experience of owning, managing, and enhancing a company’s culture
• Strong experience designing and implementing an HR plan and its associated initiatives, events, and staffing and retention activities
• Strong consulting and negotiation skills;
• Proven ability in project management;
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field.