* Linux administration expirience (Windows administration will be a plus);
* Knowledge of the basic network protocols;
* Scripting experience
* Written english
* Knowledge of the object-oriented programming languages;
* Experience with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure etc.;
* Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack etc.;
* Ruby programming language.
* competitive salary depending on your professional skills;
* flexible working day (40 hours per week);
* office is located in the city center;
* paid test period up to 1 month.
Note: this is an intensive full time job and it can not be combined with any other activity.
Cloud Technologies, Process Management, AWS Cloud Management, Deployment Orchestration, Activity Monitoring and Azure Cloud Management