* Strong Linux administration experience;
* Good knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language;
* Experience with configuration management tools;
* Good written English.
* Experience with any cloud provider (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.);
* Knowledge of the Ruby programming language;
* Windows administration.
* competitive salary depending on your professional skills;
* flexible working day;
* paid test period up to 1 month;
* compensation for education (professional courses, English);
* opportunity for career growth.
We offer exclusive support for our premium customers, such as automation of existing processes, integration of customer’s infrastructure with our products, and extended support.
We are looking for an engineer to support and optimize existing integrations and develop new ones.
Cloud Technologies, Process Management, AWS Cloud Management, Deployment Orchestration, Activity Monitoring and Azure Cloud Management