The ideal candidate has:
• 3+ years of experience in working with and automating the builds and deployments cloud solutions
• 3+years of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Jenkins and VSTS.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
• Good written and spoken English
• Be able to keep up to date with the fast-moving cloud services landscape to remain an effective member of the development team
• Practical knowledge of infrastructure as a code (Terraform), Kubernetes, experience of building Docker images, system administration of Linux, writing automation scripts (using PowerShell, Bash, Python), familiarity with GIT.
• Architect and deploy applications to cloud platforms
• Design, own, and ship software with a focus on cloud-based application development
• Integrate disparate services, and decide when to implement IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS components
• Managing customer cloud infrastructure in Azure with the high-availability environment, including health checks, monitoring of identity, security, resource consistency
• Provide validation on specific scenarios, document and share technical best practices, hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud, industry-visible, CI / CD
• Coordinate and execute pilots, proof of concepts in a customer-face manner
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
• Good communication skills
Relevant Certifications (one or a few will be a PLUS):
MCSE Enterprise Devices and Apps, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate, AWS Certified Solution Architect, AWS Certified Developer, Microsoft Certifies AZ-104, 400, 204, 303.
• Great compensation and individual bonus remuneration
• Opportunities for professional growth and international certification
• Great trainings and best bootcamps (available worldwide online and onsite)
• Individual development plan
• Team buildings and corporate activities
• Long-term employment
• Comfortable office, 6 min. to the nearest metro station ’Kontraktova Ploscha’
The Automation Engineer is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of DevOps and is proficient in tools for source control, continuous integration, and team management.
This is a technical, customer-facing role, which must be comfortable collaborating with architects, developers, and other IT staff members to manage CI/CD processes, cloud operations, and cloud management.
Cloud Services Cloud Services is a cloud-oriented managed service provider working with clients worldwide, a Gold Microsoft CSP Partner, Azure Expert MSP.
The service portfolio includes all cloud adoption framework stages, migration, data and apps modernization projects, security, and resource governance services.
Partner has two Microsoft Advanced Specialisations:
o Windows and SQL Server Migration
o Modernization of Web Applications
Cloud Services is Country Azure Partner of the Year in Ukraine in