The ideal candidate has:
• 3+ years of experience working on solutions that collect, process, store, and analyze the huge volume of
data, fast-moving data, or data that has significant schema variability
• Good written and spoken English
• Proficient experience in distributed computing principles and familiar with key architectures, and has a
broad experience across a set of data stores (e.g.Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Blob Storage, Azure
SQL Data Warehouse)
• Experience in SQL migration on-premises to cloud, data modernization and migration, advanced
• Technical recommendations, problem-solving, risk management
• Proof of concept design, technical demonstration
• Consultative requirements clarification and issue troubleshooting
• Great compensation and individual bonus remuneration
• Opportunities for professional growth and international certification
• Technical and business trainings and the best bootcamps (available worldwide online and onsite and
covered by the company)
• Individual development plan
• Team buildings and corporate activities
• Innovative data projects and practical experience with cutting-edge technologies for various customers
• Long-term employment
• Comfortable office, 6 min. to the nearest metro station ’Kontraktova Ploscha’
The Data Engineer is responsible for helping to select, deploy and manage the systems and infrastructure required of a data processing pipeline in support of the customer requirements.
Primary responsibilities revolve around DevOps and include implementing ETL (extract, transform and load) pipelines, monitoring/maintaining data pipeline performance, model optimization.
You will work on cutting-edge cloud technologies including Azure Synapse, Apache Spark, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Cosmos DB, HD Insights, Stream Analytics, etc., in the implementation projects for corporate clients all over Europe, CIS, UK, Middle East.
Cloud Services is a cloud-oriented managed service provider working with clients worldwide, a Gold Microsoft CSP Partner, Azure Expert MSP.
The service portfolio includes all cloud adoption framework stages, migration, data and apps modernization projects, security, and resource governance services.
Partner has two Microsoft Advanced Specialisations:
o Windows and SQL Server Migration
o Modernization of Web Applications
Cloud Services is Country Azure Partner of the Year in Ukraine in