• 3+ years of experience working on solutions that collect, process, store, and analyze big volumes of
data, fast-moving data, or data that has significant schema variability
• English — good written and spoken level
• Proficient experience in distributed computing principles and familiar with key architectures, and has a
broad experience across a set of data stores (e.g.Azure Data Lake Store, Blob Storage, SQL Data
Warehouse will be a Plus )
• Experience in SQL migration on-premises to cloud, data modernization and migration, advanced
analytics projects will be a Plus
• Technical recommendations, problem-solving, risk management
• Proof of concept design, technical demonstration
• Consultative requirements clarification and issue troubleshooting
• Opportunities for professional growth and international certification
•. Free of charge technical and business trainings and the best bootcamps (worldwide, including HQ
Microsoft- Redmond courses)
• Innovative data projects and practical experience with cutting-edge Microsoft technologies
• Great compensation and individual bonus remuneration
• Long-term employment ( not a temporary project)
• Individual development plan
• Team buildings and corporate activities
• Comfortable office, 6 min. to the nearest metro station ’Kontraktova Ploscha’
The Data Engineer is responsible for helping to select, deploy and manage the systems and infrastructure required of a data processing pipeline in support of the customer requirements. Primary responsibilities revolve around DevOps and include implementing ETL pipelines, monitoring/maintaining data pipeline performance, model optimization.
You will work on cutting-edge cloud technologies including Azure Synapse Analytics, Apache Spark, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Cosmos DB, HD Insights, Stream Analytics, Event Grid etc., in the implementation projects for corporate clients all over Europe, CIS, UK, Middle East.
Cloud Services is a cloud-oriented managed service provider working with clients worldwide, a Gold Microsoft CSP Partner, Azure Expert MSP.
The service portfolio includes all cloud adoption framework stages, migrations, data and apps modernization projects and services.
Partner has four Microsoft Advanced Specialisations:
o Analytics on Azure
o Windows and SQL Server Migration
o Modernization of Web Applications
o Windows Virtual Desktop
Cloud Services is Country Azure Partner of the Year in Ukraine in