CloudLinux, the worldwide leader in the development of the Linux operating system for web hostings, with a large number of customers all around the world, is looking for a Product Manager. This is the ideal job for someone who wants to shift from development to product management.
Be a part of a global security solution protecting millions of users and learn the art of making happy customers and a great product with minimal effort. Join a strong team of professionals making top-notch security on the edge.
Join the Imunify team @ CloudLinux Inc to make the difference!
- Understanding of security concepts and how they apply to websites
- Nice to have an experience in the Hosting or in the Web security Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Linux, LAMP stack systems will be an advantage
- Familiarity with WordPress, cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin will be an advantage
- Upper-intermediate knowledge level of English and Russian languages.
- Decency, responsibility, and a high level of discipline
- Ability to handle a heavy workload by prioritizing and excellent time management skills
- Data & metrics focused
- Flexible mindset
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ready to share knowledge with others
What to do:
- Features management (review requests, prioritize, design requirements, develop product specifications, review experimental features)
- Release management (acceptance, release notes)
- Tight work with the product team for documenting, knowledge sharing.
- Track product metrics
- Review support cases
- Customers interviews
- Manage long-term product strategies
What can we offer you:
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews.
- Compensation in the US dollars.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy).
- Days off on national holidays.
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club).
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy).
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later — apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.