Imunify Security team is looking for a Director of Imunify Operations. You will lead a team of talented security professionals, who are responsible for researching cyberattacks targeting major business infrastructures around the world, detecting the latest web threats, and creating new methods to protect against them.
Imunify360 Security Suite is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify is an innovative security solution designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world. More details about the project you can find on the product website imunify360.com. Join us to make a difference!
What you will do:
- Provide leadership, supervision and mentoring for the Imunify Operations team
- Manage and improve day-to-day security operations for the benefit of Imunify customers (mitigation of vulnerabilities, malware detection, IP management, incidents handling)
- Lead researching and prototyping of new security features, promoting a highly collaborative and data-driven work environment
- Own the OKR setting process for the teams, working closely with TLs and PO to ensure all teams moving towards the same goals
- Partner with product stakeholders on roadmaps, timelines, and technical strategy
- Manage recruiting, grade reviews, and other questions related to people
- Manage internal communications between the leadership, development and operations teams
- Previous experience of leading multiple teams in Agile environments
- Strong communicator, able to influence change with approach and ideas
- Good understanding of security concepts and how they apply to web servers and applications
- Good understanding of web server software and hosting systems architecture (Linux/UNIX-based)
- Knowledge of English is no lower than Intermediate. Knowledge of Russian is an advantage
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of PHP language, proven experience in code analysis/scripting
- Familiarity with ModSecurity and OSSEC
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Opportunity to advance based on performance
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy);
- Individual coach sessions;
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request;
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy);
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put it off until later — apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.