We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. As a pivotal member of our organization, you will be responsible for building strong, long-term relationships with our clients, ensuring their satisfaction, and driving their success with our products and services. Your primary goal will be to exceed client expectations, increase retention rates, and foster growth opportunities.
As a Customer Success Manager you will work closely on existing accounts with the PM team and C-level executives to drive high quality results for existing accounts focusing on customer satisfaction and mutual business growth.
What you’ll help us with:
- Facilitate Business growth of existing projects and accounts.
- Monitor Customers’ satisfaction, initiate and suggest areas of improvement.
- Detect customers’ business needs/goals/objectives and project success criteria.
- Ensuring efficient communication between clients and the team
- Providing proper onboarding for newly-engaged clients. Guide them through the journey with the company.
- Strategize and execute plans to increase client retention and expansion, ensuring long-term customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Monitor contract expirations and proactively engage with clients for renewals. Identify upsell opportunities by understanding clients’ evolving needs. Discover new business opportunities with both existing and former clients.
- Build solid referral streams, gathering testimonials and references.
- Build trustful and long-lasting relationships with Customers, expand the network.
Here’s the experience that will help you with the job:
- 2+ years experience in client-facing roles, such as Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or similar positions.
- Experience working with B2B international clients in IT outsourcing.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, understanding their unique needs and objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical clients.
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in data analysis to derive insights and drive decision-making.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate complex client situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Emotional Intelligence, Customer-centric approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Self-organizational and result-oriented skills.
- English proficiency level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Leadership experience.
- Understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work remotely.
- Optimal social package.
- Full financial and legal support.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves.
- Professional and Personal Growth.
- Work with a team of professionals, C-level and the latest technologies.
- Individual development plan.
- Mentorship and guidance.
- Іntroduction interview with recruiter.
- Тech interview with hiring manager.
- Іnterview with CEO.