Cleveroad is looking for a highly motivated and experienced English Teacher/Tutor for our internal educational needs.
We are interested in finding an energetic and positive person with great communication and teaching skills in order to help us develop our English level within our company.
● Advanced level of English.
● Master’s degree in English Philology, Applied Linguistics, or related.
● Experience in teaching English both in groups and individually for at least 2 years.
● Experience in testing levels of English (CEFR, CES, etc.).
● Experience in teaching online.
● Experience in conducting internal examinations.
● Professional approach.
● Good communication skills and flexibility to work with busy people who have various levels of English proficiency and little free time.
Would be a plus:
● Knowledge of Software development domain.
● Knowledge of business English.
● Understanding of differences in communication with people from different countries and cultures.
● English level evaluation.
● Lessons organization, preparation of necessary literature.
● Conducting English speaking and writing tests for employees.
● Setting goals for employees within their Individual Development Plan.
● Testing English levels for potential hires.
Why work with us:
● Flexible schedule with the ability to work remotely.
● Up-to-date equipment (we will take into account your wishes and comments).
● Optimal social package.
● Full and highly-proficient financial and legal support.
● Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves — not just obligatory, but the convincing basis of our cooperation.
Opportunities for professional and personal growth:
● Сompensation of training and courses.
● A team of professionals and the latest technologies to work with.
● The individual development plan, expert guidance of like-minded colleagues.