· You get excited about good quality code and engineering quests
· You have good knowledge about API Design and performance optimization
· You understand the trade-offs between technical, analytical and product goals
· Be ready to release new functionality every two weeks. Lead time ~ 2 weeks
· Identifying technical debt sources, estimating the amount of added development time and fixing part of it every release. 10% time is spent on annihilating tech debt in every release
· Reduce the number of bugs reported. No critical bugs in a release that led to downtime. Uptime 99%
Our techstack ⚙
· Tech stack: React.js, Ruby on Rails
· Infrastructure: AWS + Kubernetes
· AWS services: ELB, EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, SNS
What we’re looking for 🦄
· 4+ years experience developing scalable backend with Ruby on Rails
· Experience in building RESTful services, working with message queues, and batch processing applications
· Experience with the AWS ecosystem
· Experience with relational databases
· Self Starter and a Positive Attitude
· Happy to work for a startup, 💩’s blowing up and it’s not always easy to keep up
· We’re based in Amsterdam, Product development is based in Kiev but you don’t have to be per se; we offer this role remote too
· Salary is based on skills and seniority
About clevergig 👉
· Building best-of-breed Workforce Management software for staffing agencies
· Reaching dozens of super happy customers and our customers’ customers
· 300% y-o-y growth
· 2.000 Daily Active Users of our worker app
· Product Led Growth minded
We care deeply about helping our customers grow and scale their business, by making their life easier. We are tackling the scheduling challenge to start, but see other massive opportunities going forward. Are you ready to embark on this journey with us?
What we stand for: Simplicity, Freedom and Customer obsession.
CREATE SIZABLE IMPACT 🚀
The problem we solve happens in a specific market: staffing agencies. When we serve those customers, they fall in love with our product and adopt it fully to run their day-to-day business. We’re not building a product for the absolute masses, but we’re onto something massive within our niche market. And we want to become absolute leader in our space.
What happens after I’ve applied?
We’ll review your resume and get in contact with you a.s.a.p. which should be no longer than a week.