At Clearmove we love what we do. That’s why we are looking for a person who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn all day long. Responsibility, proactivity, and honesty are must-haves. If you enjoy working in a team and respect people the same way we do, you’ll be a perfect match for our band.
Technical skills — must have:
• 5+ years in commercial software development
• Experience in initiating, changing, or selecting architecture solutions
• TypeScript hands-on experience at least 1.5 years (creating advanced types, decorators, TS4+, understanding of compilation processes)
• React 16+, Redux
• PostgreSQL, Redis
• GraphQL, Apollo
Technical skills — desirable:
• Experience with React Native
• Experience with one of the ORM (ideally TypeORM)
• Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (ideally GitLab CI)
• Experience with monorepos, Lerna
• Experience in applying code-quality tools (lints, cpd, tests, etc.)
• Experience in e2e testing will be a huge plus
• Experience with AWS
If you choose our company, you’ll join the process of creating a unique product that will become increasingly important worldwide.
• Long-term cooperation
• Usage of the latest technologies in web and app development
• Professional development and learning support
• Flexible working hours
• Speaking clubs with native English speakers
• Team building activities
But most importantly, you will be able to:
• Gain management skills and experience in developing the next generation of software engineers
• Broaden your abilities by having a diverse range of interesting tasks: we are simultaneously developing 3 platforms for 3 groups of users
• Constant engagement in the team to make you feel integrated (stand-ups, meetings, groomings, AMAs, speaking clubs, etc)
As an Architect/Technical Leader you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the current and future state of product architecture, engineering practices, methodologies;
• Hire, onboard, and retain engineering talents in the organization;
• As part of the full-stack dev team you will be hands-on coding on a different part of the new functionalities;
• Update existing functionality;
• Allocate places that need to be refactored, and perform refactoring;
• Participate in dev team processes improvements, suggest best-fit solutions regarding code, technologies, processes, etc.
Clearmove creates tech infrastructure for the global mobility industry.
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers, and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience. We use a modern approach in product development, such as monorepo with the latest technologies (React Native and React Native Web, NestJS, RxJS, etc), BDD-driven development, and atomic design in UI.
Follow the link to see how our product looks like: www.instagram.com/...m_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop software that will improve globalization and be at the forefront of the future. Make the future, don’t follow it! Join us today!