People who work at Clearmove love what they do. That’s why we are looking for a person who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn all day long. Responsibility, proactivity, and honesty are must-haves. If you enjoy working in a team and respect people the same way we do, you’ll be a perfect match for our team.
Apart from that we’re expecting:
• Understanding of testing theory
• General computer science knowledge (web, mobile) • Basic knowledge of any programming language
• Strong team player with good communication skills
• English: Upper-intermediate
If you choose our company, you’ll join the process of creating a unique product that will become increasingly important worldwide. Our software helps large businesses with the relocation of their employees around the world. We facilitate globalization and we’re proud of it!
• Competitive salary with taxes covered
• Career development based on regular performance review
• Professional development by having a diverse range of interesting tasks: we are simultaneously developing 3 platforms for 3 groups of users; learning support
• Flexible working schedule, working from home till 2021, friendly working atmosphere
• 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, 11 Ukrainian public holidays
• Health insurance, English Speaking Club, parties and team building activities
• Create and maintain test documentation
• Requirements analysis and collaboration with product and development teams • Execute manual tests for development tasks
• Participation in Scrum activities
Clearmove creates tech infrastructure for the global mobility industry.
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience. We use a modern approach in product development, such as monorepo with the latest technologies (React Native and React Native Web, NestJS, RxJS, etc), BDD-driven development, and atomic design in UI.
Join us if you are willing to work on complex projects that will completely transform the future of our industry.