What we expect:
• Knowledge of TypeScript;
• Backend: experience with Node.js or one of the major BE frameworks;
• Front end: experience with one of the main FE framework;
• Database: PostgreSQL or other SQL solution;
• Understanding of Redux state-management pattern;
• Experience in using APIs;
• Intermediate+ English.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with React, React Native, NestJS
• Experience in commercial software development(FE+BE);
• OOP, FP, development principles;
• Experience with Unit tests;
Joining Clearmove means:
• A positive, fun and friendly work environment ;
• Forward-thinking and innovative organization;
• Responsible teammates who work on meaningful products for global companies, service companies, business travelers;
• State of the art architecture, technologies, software development practices, and methodology;
• Leaders who support the learning environment and boost your professional and personal development .
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract;
• Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs;
• Personal development and learning suppor;
• Flexible working schedule;
• 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays;
• Comprehensive health insurance coverage.
Do what you love. Join Clearmove!
• Creating new (and сhange existing) features on BE/FE (using Node.js (NestJS), TypeScript, React, React Native);
• We also have mobile app, so small mobile tasks will also be in place;
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
• Optimize performance for maximum speed and scalability.
Clearmove creates tech infrastructure for the global mobility industry.
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience.
Join us if you are willing to work on complex projects that will completely transform the future of our industry.