• 2 years of commercial software engineering experience on Node.js programming language
• Experience in the development of high-performance web applications
• Understanding of API design
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming
• Familiarity with Git
• Familiarity with Unit testing
• Product requirement oriented, agile and flexible
Being a member of our company means having:
Permanent Contractor agreement.
Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
Flexible working schedule.
20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
Health insurance coverage.
Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
Social Life: company events.
And even more important:
Team of innovative folks.
Personal learning and development opportunities.
Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility, and care.
• Work with application requirements and provide engineering solutions
• Design and maintain an existing bunch of APIs connected with DB and frontend interfaces
• Design DB schemas, web services, and web application components
• Write clean code using SOLID principles
• Cover code with Unit Tests
Our project is a SaaS platform for international enterprises, a set of web-based applications with the adaptive mobile interface used by management, finance, HR teams, and employees travelling on long term assignments, typically from 6 months to 10 years’ time. Another part of the platform is a service partnership network, a set of vendors connected via numerous API or white label solutions to the platform allowing enterprises to manage end to end global mobility processes.